PREPARE FOR THE LSAT

An intensive 8-10 week test prep course that has helped hundreds of students dramatically increase LSAT scores.
LEARN MOREFREE Resources

Master the lsat

We offer a variety of courses, all hosted online through virtual classrooms and in-person options too.

Live Classic

The course that made ACE famous! This course includes 80 hours of live in class instruction and testing, access to the online learning management system, access to recorded lectures and drills sessions for review, and access to the audio and video question explanations. Plus, the course is repeatable for up to one full calendar year for free! The course materials include over 2000 pages of ACTUAL LSAT materials and is designed for students who will be putting in 15-20 hours a week (including class time) to their LSAT studies. Repeat the class for no charge for up to 1 calendar year!

Online Classic

All the content of the live class in an on-demand format! This course includes 80 hours of live in class instruction and testing, access to the online learning management system, access to recorded lectures and drills sessions for review, and access to the audio and video question explanations. Plus, the course is repeatable for up to one full calendar year for free! The course materials include over 2000 pages of ACTUAL LSAT materials and is all available on-demand, so you can work at the pace that best fits your schedule! You should plan on a minimum of 200 hours of total study time to get through all the course work for this class.

CALENDAR

The Instructor

Ace Test Prep Founder and Master Teacher, Brent Dunn, developed the game changing approach to the Analytical Reasoning section.  From Harvard to Texas A&M, he has been invited to present his innovative technique at universities around the country. He has trained more than a dozen students who achieved a 180 on their actual test, and consistently has class averages above the 90th percentile. 

Enroll in Class

This is where it starts – Simply sign up for a class.

Once you enroll, you’ll get instant access to our online platform. We offer a variety of subscriptions to fit your need, so you can have plenty of time to refresh on content should you need to retake the test.

j

Dive Into Learning

As with anything in life, it’ll take effort and practice to learn.

Our courses offer an outlined learning path with practice questions and homework at the end of each module. Ace Test Prep has a proven method to give you every advantage to succeed in your test taking.

Z

Achieve Goals

This is only the start of a great path ahead.

Ace Test Prep was founded on the idea that every student should have an opportunity to achieve his or her goals. Use the knowledge you gain from Ace Test Prep to propel yourself to great heights.

172 LSAT SCORE

I just got my score back for the September test.  It was a 172.  On my first test I got a 155.  I just wanted to write and say thanks for your program and for all you did to help me succeed.  You gave me the tools I needed to get the score to enable me to avoid student loan debt, which is a huge blessing!”

– Daniel N.

Full Scholarship!

I just wanted to let you know where my application cycle ended up. I received several offers of admission including Georgetown and UVA (with a $90,000 scholarship).

I  will be attending George Washington with a full tuition scholarship for all three years. I won’t have to move my husband away from DC AND I will be able to graduate law school with very little debt! The thought is so freeing!

– Julia J.

20 Point Increase!

“Thanks so much for your help with the LSAT. I improved my score over 20 points, and now have scholarship offers to schools that were way out of my reach when I started!”

– Dustin J.

FAQ

Here are the questions (and answers) we get most often.

Have one you don’t see on here? Contact us and we’d be happy to assist.

t

What is the LSAT?

The LSAT is the universally accepted test for admission to all ABA (American Bar Association) approved Law Schools in the United States and Canada and is required for admission to nearly all ABA approved law schools. The test is comprised of four scored multiple-choice sections, one unscored experimental multiple-choice section and an unscored writing sample section that is taken at a separate time.

t

How is the digital test different from the old paper version?

The digital LSAT test contains all the same content as the paper version but is administered on Microsoft Surface Go Tablets. Students receive a packet of 15 sheets of scratch paper to use during the test for diagramming and notes.